Classe 9 is the perfect marriage between advanced technology, exquisite design and impeccable style. It is a product created using the innovative Rancilio LAB technology combined with the quest for elegant design, revisiting more traditional forms. Available in 2, 3 and 4 raised group in single or multi boiler versions, the Classe 9's myriad of features include illuminated LED lights in the cupping area as standard plus a volumetric touchpad on each group head directly programmable from the control panel.
- Temperature Profiling
- Multi Mirco-boiler per group
- Multifunction onboard computer with display and USB port
- Working area LEDs: group button panels, stylish lateral lighting work area
- Independent heat exchangers
- Boiler pressure control gauge
- Insulate copper boiler
- Boiler temperature and pressure control: electronic
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Electric heating
- Electronic water level control
- Dispensing controls: low-voltage (24 V)
- "C" Lever - Ergonomic Steam Control
- "Connect" Multimedia and Connectivity
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 750 x 540 x 523 mm (2group) - 990 x 540 x 523 mm (3group)
- Weight 66 kg (2 group) - 79 Kg (3 group)
- Boiler 11 Ltr (2 group) - 16 Ltr (3 group)
- Boiler power 4,300 W (2 group) - 5,400 W (3 group)
- Mirco-boiler power 250ml for each group
- Voltage 220-240 V - Single Phase
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
Classe 9: Passion Through Technology
The most highly evolved version is equipped with the innovative Xcelsius technology featuring dynamic water temperature management during the 25/30 seconds of brewing to enhance the organoleptic properties of each blend or single-origin coffee. Classe 9 USB with its alphanumeric display guarantees precise, rapid management of the main machine settings.
Elegance and Ergonomics: From Control Panel to Touch Keys
The innovative Soft Touch keypad, with rapid-reaction keys and functional three-colour lights shows the various operations in progress. The broad keys, intuitive graphics and practical alphanumeric display in the USB version guide baristas as they work their daily magic.In Classe 9, the balanced combination of materials creates a stylish aesthetic. The upper control panel is made of a tough scratch resistant polymer that frames the touch panel, creating a floating effect against the main body of the machine, enabling the barista to select the keys with ease by just resting a hand on the floating panel.
Temperature Profiling: What Is Xcelsius?
Xcelsius is a technology designed to enhance the sensory properties of any blend of coffee, acting dynamically on the water temperature during the 25-30 second brewing process: increasing or decreasing this temperature by up to 5°C (9°F) allows changes to be achieved in the specific characteristics of the espresso coffee brewed and therefore significant improvements to be made in the quality of the product in the cup.
This is what we have defined as PROFILING. By acting on these parameters, the water-soluble substances of ground coffee are extracted as required by the barista, who can achieve a range of different results in terms of density, viscosity, sweetness, flavour and many other aspects.
For further detailed information please download the Rancilio Classe 9 USB (Single boiler) brochure here.
For further detailed information please download the Rancilio Classe 9 Xcelcius (Multi-boiler) brochure here.