Overview - A Stylish Workhorse
The Linea classic and PB are considered the ideal workhorse for high-volume cafés. its clean lines and simple charm furnish the many cafés, roasters, franchisees and chains stores.
Simplicity and Elegance
A union of simplicity and elegance that never goes out of style. A tried and true machine, the Linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar or restaurant. Designed to blend into any setting, the LM Linea – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and pid controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel.
- Saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Pid temperature controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°c).
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Available models: 2 and 3 groups.
- Machine operation: automatic (av)
- Tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalised colors: customisable colors based on the real color system, on request.
- Barista lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (av version only).
- High legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm in height).
- Model 2 Groups 3 Groups
- Height (mm) 425 425
- width (mm) 690 930
- Depth (mm) 560 560
- Weight (kg) 58 74
- Voltage 220-240 220-240
- Amps 20 32
- Coffee boiler 3,4 5,6
- Steam boiler 7 11