The Strada range (MP, EP, EE) are proudly created "for and by baristas" so that you can be assured of a machine designed to give the barista the greatest flexibility with the latest technology.
The strada EP was designed to give the barista full control over the brewing process with a stable, reliable and versatile machine, enabling them to showcase the very best of coffee.
Pressure profiling allows the barista to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot to produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
- Repeatable pressure profiling: absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during extraction – with 4 programmable pressure profiles and one fly by wire mode per group.
- Individual internal gear pumps: one gear pump per group delivers stable, dependable pressure control, while reducing the need for regular steam valve maintenance.
- Individual displays: with real time pressure and shot timers.
- Proportional valve technology: variable solenoid valve control of the steam wand.
- Transferable pressure profiles: record and replay pressure curves.
- Exposed saturated groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent coffee boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Multiple pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Paddle interface: la marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display & jog wheel interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Solenoid steam lever actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam.
- Hot water economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Adjustable deep drain tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
- Auto back-flush program: automatic cleaning program.
- usb update: usb makes it possible to update profiles.
- Available models: 2 or 3 groups.
- Cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- personalized colors: customizable colors based on the ral color system, on request.
- Model 2 groups 3 groups
- Height (mm) 475 475
- Width (mm) 800 1000
- Depth (mm) 675 675
- Weight (kg) 70 91
- Voltage (vac) 200 SP 200 SP
- Amps 24 32
- Coffee boiler(l) 1,3 x 2 1,3 x 3
- Steam boiler (l) 8,2 11,8
- * 3 phase power is available by request and will be built to order